Monday, May 18, 2009

Totally Forgot!

I totally forgot to mention that not only did I go raiding Friday night after work, but I went with BK to Ulduar and got some gear! I got replacement boots and a new one-handed sword, both look very cool. BK had cleared some bosses already, and knew some of the fights, so the first couple of bosses went very smoothly, so I got credit towards a couple of those achievements. I also got Hot Pocket which is one of the best names for an achievement, lol.

I missed Naxx with my guild Saturday night, but there were two quarters left Sunday night that I did get to help clear. There was a discussion in the group after we defeated KT because he tropped the token for the epic headpiece for the hunters. Besides myself, there was another hunter there. The discussion was whether we should roll for it or give it to one person based on what kind of upgrade it was. She was wearing a leather helm, but it was epic. I was wearing a blue helm that was mail, and I also had one or two pieces of armor that were better than hers (I have the valorous chestpiece from 25-man VoA). The general feel was that it was technically a better upgrade for me, I said we should just roll on it and let Blizz decide, and she said to go ahead and give it to me because, as she pointed out, we would be back. This also means that if hunter gear drops while we're raiding together, she gets first dibs, but that's totally cool. I have one more piece towards Epic and my Cryptstalker set is complete :)

No comments:

Post a Comment