Saturday, July 25, 2009

Withdrawl...

So this is day number two without having played WoW. Yesterday (Friday), I had a long lunch with a friend shortly after waking up late (love sleeping in), then went straight to work, was exhausted, and went straight to bed. Today (Saturday), pretty much the same thing. Met up with a friend, grabbed some lunch, got my hair cut with said friend, hung out at friend's apartment watching True Blood, went to work, getting ready to go to bed. My poor Ladelyia will never have her Argent Hippogryph and Kady will never save up enough for swift flying because, let's face it, 3.2 is not coming any time soon. How do I know this? Because it'll come the Tuesday AFTER Kady has enough money the swift flying training, and Kady's not going to get that much money together for a long time. Especially since I keep buying mats for expensive enchants for gear I think I'm not going to replace, then what's the first thing I replace when I get to Naxx/Ulduar? The gear I just got the enchant for...Although, I think Ulduar gear is pretty safe to get good enchants on, since I'm just about caught up to the other clothies in our group, I have a couple of slots that are better in some cases... XD

Oh, saw a new kind of spam the other day in Stormwind. I've been searching high and low for a way to report it, and it may have already been taken care of for all I know, it has been two days, but let's see what you think:
I couldn't tell what the deal was at first, I was just like, "What are all these dead bodies doing here?" They all had the typical spammer names too "sdfsiho" and "greirngi", that stuff, like your cat just walked across the keyboard and accidently named your toon for you. Then I noticed that there was a pattern to the bodies, so I changed my camera angle and sure enough...

Even their website wasn't creative. If you're going to go to lengths like that to promote your website, at least have a good name!

2 comments:

  1. We used to see these guys on our server at Ironforge, but latetly its been in stormwind. they are killing the toon by jumping up to a particular height by using an exploit, and having the body fall where they need it to. Once we had as many healers as possible healing the toons as they tried to die just to interrupt the pattern, but it got boring after a while. I don't know why blizzard doesn't disable the accounts as soon as activity like that is detected,

    ReplyDelete
  2. on our server they're getting better at doing this, they started using Warlocks because of the dark red robes and they've gotten a lot better at forming the letters. I'll give them points for creativity, but I agree and can't figure out why their accounts aren't disabled.

    ReplyDelete