Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Kady hit 80!

I just got Kady to hit 80 tonight and I'm super excited! I can't wait to take her into heroics and start gearing her for Naxx. The best part about our guild having already cleared Naxx several times on our mains means that we shouldn't have too much trouble getting alts geared and running them through at a reasonable rate. I'm sooo excited about being able to heal heroics and just sticking with the Holy spec. Currently, I'm reading blogs about talent trees and researching which heroics I want to focus on for gear. I'll write again once I've accumulated some knowledge, made some decisions, and hopefully add some more gear to my set :)

I spent somewhere around 200g on learning all my new spells and another couple hundred on level 80 shoulders and gloves from the AH, as well as some gems that I neglected to buy sooner for some other pieces. I love being an herbalist/alchemist, not to mention this being my second character, I haven't spent as much money as I did on my hunter, so even after having just gotten Cold Weather Flying only three levels ago, and dropping all this money after hitting 80, I still have over 1K gold to spare. My big thing now will be swift flying, after being spoiled and having it on my hunter for so long, regular flying seems sooooooo slow and I simply MUST raise another couple thousand gold for swift flying. The nice thing is that I've started the Argent Tournament dailies, in addition to the other Icecrown dailies, so I can have two level 80's working on dailies and earning money, which means Kady will get swift flying muuuuuuch faster than Ladelyia did and I won't have to borrow money from guildies ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment