Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Kady is geared for Ulduar, happy day!

Kady and her "big brother" Garaba

This Wednesday, GoD's usual raid night, Kady will be entering Ulduar as our third healer! Yay! In our Naxx run last night to finish out the last quarter, Saph, and KT, I ended up with so much gear. I hit exalted with Wyrmrest Accord right before the run (I love running VH) Sandals of Crimson Fury and have them enchanted. Then, in Naxx, I picked up Resurgent Phantom Bindings, Gown of Blaumeux, Cloak of the Dying, and Cowl of Winged Fear. After Naxx, I had more than enough emblems to buy Lattice Choker of Light. I had intended to save for the token for the chestpiece, and I still will, but since I picked up that hot robe (it really is adorable on me, wouldn't have looked quite as good on Garaba who let me have it XD ) Contortion didn't drop at all in this whole run.

Hanging out in the Beer Garden in my sweet new gear :)

So tomorrow we head into Uduar, only Ladelyia won't be coming this time, Kady will. I've decided that Kady will be my main and Lade is now my alt. I've found out that I absolutely LOVE healing over DPS, especially in raids. I'll still play Lade a bunch, especially during holidays and to get pets and mounts, and do my best to keep her epic gear up-to-date. The nice thing about having two toons who are geared for Ulduar is that I can be flexible and bring DPS or an extra heals depending on what we need. What's nice is that Drenath is happy about not having to heal anymore and he can work on Heap, his warrior, so we've basically swapped places. Kady heals and Heap can DPS. So we're missing a role or have extra of something, we broke even XD

No comments:

Post a Comment