Thursday, July 16, 2009

Naxx will be mine, all mine, bwahaha!

Last night, we managed to take down Spider, Plague, and Construct. The last one we 9-manned because Super (my husband) had to head off to work. There were a couple of wipes this week also, but mostly individual deaths (including my own when I DC'ed during the Thadius fight, grr...). Kady got the token for the epic priest pants, yay, as well as a new ring (and I got another new ring today from CoS), I've only got a couple items left whose i-level is lower than 200. Ulduar is not that far away! :)

I had a difficult time healing CoS today, we wiped on the first boss and I felt bad because I couldn't get the right heals off fast enough. I ran out of mana later, thankfully I purchased Runic Mana Injector Kits off the AH eariler, and having a Runic Mana Injector helped a lot. I definitely think CoS is one I'll have to practice. One of the things I had trouble with was focusing while zombies were coming up from behind and attacking me. I have my bubble and Fade within easy reach, and believe me I was spamming them whenever I could, but I had trouble balancing healing with getting the adds off me and healing myself when necessary. I have a tendency not to look at my own health for long periods of time, which is definitely a bad habit that I need to work on.

I'll have more hunter info soon, I've just been stoked about healing Naxx and heroics that I've been having too much fun to go back to Ladelyia for much more than a couple dailies. We may end up doing 25-man Ulduar with BK this weekend, if that's the case, Ladelyia will definitely be the one that goes because she's properly geared.

No comments:

Post a Comment