Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A look at what's coming soon...

Much thanks to Merlot of Misery: A Shadow Priest Blog for pointing me over to shadowpriest.com in regards to my talent tree. There is a wealth of information over there and I'll be taking a couple of days to sign up, read over lots of posts, and get back here to write about what applies to Kady and her Shadow spec. I'll be making some slight changes to her talent build, based on suggestions from Merlot, and I'll post about those changes and how they help but I also plan on figuring out what my spell rotation will be in raids for maximum damage output. Once that's done I'll also post that here. I have a couple other ideas in my head for future posts and once those become a little more solid (as in I need to do real research), I'll start writing those and posting them either all together or at regular intervals. I also need to talk about my Holy build and what I do for heals in more detail, especially mana management. I'm getting better when I'm in Holy-mode at managing my mana, I used to be awful, but Garaba (our guild's other Holy Priest who helped me with my talent build) has given me some pointers and I'm doing much, much better.

My days off have been sparratic, having two jobs will do that, so I haven't had as much time for writing as I'd like, not to mention I've been running around enjoying patch 3.2, two lowbie alts of mine got mounts simply because they could! I've got a couple days off coming up so I'm hoping to write a bunch of posts (or at least get some started) soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment