Monday, May 3, 2010

School of Hard Knocks = Bane of My Existence

Capture the flag in Eye of the Storm
Assault a tower in Alterac Valley
Return a fallen flag in Warsong Gulch

are all that stand between Lade and her pretty pink drake (actually it's kind of ugly, but it's my only shot at 310% flying speed). I don't really see AV being very difficult, other than the queue to get into it (was in 3 BGs yesterday, didn't get it once, got WG twice). WG I almost returned the flag--twice, both times I wasn't quiiiiiite quick enough. I think EotS is going to be the most difficult one and I'm not looking forward to it.

Seriously considering not even doing it on Kady, but then again, that's what I did last year for Lade and could have had my drake ages ago if I had done it...

No comments:

Post a Comment