Monday, May 10, 2010

Dear Warlocks,

I hereby apologize for telling you to be more mana efficient. I take back what I said about stealing my mana for healing you as you LT yourself. Having been raising a Warlock lately, I now understand that your spells are expensive and LT is the only way to continue to put out damage sometimes. I've been really good about making sure any Warlocks I group with are always topped off now that I know. Thanks for helping me see the other side.

Love,
Kady




My Warlock is up past level 50 now and is quickly on her way to being my 4th 80. I'm having a ball leveling with her, even though Vanilla is soooooo tough to level in once you get up to the 40's. I just have to make it a few more levels to 58 and I can get the heck out of Azeroth and REALLY love leveling. I've been using Dungeon Finder as often as I can to help. I've found that I can solo a lot of quests that are actually well above my level (as in orange and red ones) so I run out of quests in a zone more quickly than I probably should. DF helps supplement questing nicely, not to mention the gear choices are way better and way more accessible now that everyone's into pugging low level dungeons. Between heirlooms and DF, I've been steadily leveling over the past several weeks and--for the most part--avoiding the zones that are painful to quest in (got out of Tanaris as soon as I could). I'm also now fairly comfortable running a lot of the low level dungeons without having to look at Atlas to find my way through. What's good about hitting the same dungeon over and over is that, chances are, your first time through there, you'll end up with a tank (or at least one person) who's already gone through it several times. By the time you're in their position, there's someone else in your pug who's running through for the first time and you can show them through. Having a group that knows where they're going helps orient you to the dungeon and running the same thing over and over, also does that XD

No comments:

Post a Comment