Tuesday, April 6, 2010

One more thing...

I forgot to mention that after Kady gets her Violet Protodrake (Lade only needs one achievement from Children's week and then she'll have it, Kady needs Midsummer) I'm only doing the EASY holiday achievements on my other toons IF I FEEL LIKE IT. They're like chores at this point, especially the ones that you get from random drops. The ones that require you do things and then you get them, those are ok, but the fact that some meta achievements need you to get something completely random, that's not cool.

Speaking of random: I want to quickly tell you about my favorite Easter memory from this year (IRL of course). It actually happened Good Friday rather than on Easter, but w/e. I watched a bunch of (fully grown) military men do an Easter Egg Hunt. They didn't put it on for their kids, it was put on FOR THEM. It was HILARIOUS to watch all these guys in their military uniforms running around picking up eggs going "I GOT SIX! I GOT SEVEN!". Made my entire week. So funny.

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment