Saturday, April 24, 2010

Lunch?

Dear Alliance,

I hate you for getting Wintergrasp at lunchtime. F*** all of you.

Love,
Kady


So Super and I were supposed to be on our way to lunch but we're still at home. Why? Because while I was in the shower, he got in a VOA-25. He thought I was going to take longer. I was starving before I got in the shower, now my health bar IRL is down to like 20hp >.<

Originally he told me he was only going to do "the one boss" but I didn't believe it. I was right. I'm still sitting here, waiting to leave for lunch. Half tempted to tell him to meet me there, but if I want cocktails (and I just might...), he needs to drive and I don't feel like taking a trip back to the restaurant tomorrow to pick my car up...


*Our internet just went down, serves him right, maybe I can get food now...

No comments:

Post a Comment