Thursday, June 4, 2009

Naxx in 3 hours and only a 7g repair bill!

(Waiting in line to receive Abyss Crystals from Drenath, our enchanter ^_- )

Our guild finally cleared Naxx in one night, just three hours actually. We had a couple of people missing, so it wasn't the whole guild, but that just means we'll be quicker when we have them next time ;)

We managed to get Arachnophobia which was cool and we almost got Make Quick Werk of Him, we were off by one second according to DBM! We had some people from Broken Kingdom with us, but I know we'll get Werk when we have all our guildies with us :) There should be an achievement for an individual clearing Naxx without dying because there were a couple of us who didn't, "The Undying" is really asking a bit much. I do think we'll be able to get it one day, we just need way more practice doing "The Dance" for our entire group to get through Naxx without dying, lol.

I also replaced a blue ring I had with a purple, but it was barely an upgrade. I need ten more emblems of valor and I can get a really good one, then the only blue I have left to replace is a trinket.

More later, work now. Server training, get out at 8 sharp for the last time XD

No comments:

Post a Comment