Monday, June 8, 2009

More Hunter Leveling

Picking up where I left off, level 6.

Basic shot rotation at this point. I'm pretty much just using Hunter's Mark on everything, using Serpent Sting and Arcane Shot once before the creature gets to melee range and I kill it in 2-3 hits with my sword.

Broke down and sent myself some money and bought new clothes, one of my favorite things to do with a newbie is get the "sets" of basic clothes. I'm now wearing the "Rough Leather" set since I won't get to wear mail until level 40.

Distracted by awesome comic written by a woman: http://www.crispygamer.com/comics/nonplayer/nonplayer-2009-03-11.aspx

Turned in a quest and leveled, nothing new to learn, poo :( More questing and more getting distracted by comics...

So I ran up to Stillpine Hold to learn Skinning and Leatherworking and found out that I don't speak their language which means I can train with them yet. I'm not quite high enough to do the quests where I learn the language so I guess I'll have to put that on hold for now, but at least I know where to go, though I could check in Exodar if I really wanted to.

It's getting late, depending on how much cleaning of the apartment I get done tomorrow, I may quest with her a little more and get a little more blogging done, I have another post started about DPS. It is also the dreaded Maintenance Day, supposedly our realm will only have "rolling restarts" to deal with, but since last week was a little hit-or-miss as far as when some realms were actually playable, I'm not holding my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment