Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Dear Heals.

Dear Heals,

I need heals!

Love,
DPS

----------------

Dear DPS,

I saw that you needed heals. I also saw that you refused to move out of the bright pink puddle of death. I decided that the tank needed my attention more.

Love,
Heals

----------------

Dear Heals,

I'm going to pull the entire room at once. All 27 mobs. Handle it. K thnx bye.

Love,
Tank

----------------

Dear Tank,

I'm going to sit and drink Kungaloosh while you pull the entire room. Have fun dying for not waiting until your healer's ready.

Love,
Heals

----------------

Dear Heals,

I like to Life Tap myself to near death. I expect you to keep my health bar full, I need my mana to stay on top of the other DPS.

Love,
Your Favorite Warlock

----------------

Dear Warlock,

I need my mana more than you do. Healing you when you Life Tap wastes my mana. Use a mana pot or learn to use your mana more efficiently. If I see you losing health, I will bubble you and that's it. You are not a melee class, you don't need my full attention.

Love,
Heals

No comments:

Post a Comment