Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Gates of Dawn: Now With 34% More Fail...

Pretty much all I've been doing lately is attempting to get slightly better gear to make raiding slightly easier. I haven't had much interest in doing anything else in the game, I may need a break...

Today we took on all new bosses for the guild and failed miserably. All we got for our troubles was repair bill after repair bill. We attempted Beasts of Northrend and only got to the worms, who proceeded to kick our asses. After we realized that ToC10 was a bust, we moved on to attempt the new Onyxia, which was also a fail. I did Onyxia once on Lade at a low level, and even then I lagged out when all the whelps were released and by the time I got back in Onyxia was dead. Wipes are frustrating enough as it is, it also doesn't help when our more experienced players say who failed at what every time we wipe. Every new boss is a learning experience and most of the time all we actually need is practice, especially practice in dealing with the random things that could kill you if you don't act quickly enough (like fire on the floor or whelp eggs--I'm guilty of both).

The only thing I'm really doing besides raiding (and Brewfest, which I'm almost done with anyway) is leveling a druid and her professions. I love the warrior, but it's really tough to level her without a healer. The druid fights in a similar way to the warrior but she can pop out of bear form and heal herself, which is really nice. I get the dps cat form in another level, very excited about that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment